Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour
* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about
* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect
* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions
* Items For Sale or Trade - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery. Click the link for the current lists
* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details
* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here
SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here
Saturday, 21 December 2013
Trade items for Painting Credit
We wargamers are a funny bunch, we just cant resist hoarding, buying deals, or saving for that period we have always fancied doing.. though what usually ends up happening is we stock pile lead in dingy dark cupboard and never get around to doing anything with it!
Now there is a solution - trade your unwanted models for painting credit!
You can now pay all, or part, of your painting commission in miniatures. Exact credit value is always open to negotiation and dealt with on a case-by-case basis, but a general rule of thumb is as follows -
For 25/28mm miniatures -
For 15/10/6mm miniatures -
How it works
When considering ordering a commission, simply drop me an email with the details (scale, quantity, period, manufacturer etc) of the items you are thinking of having painted - remember, an enquiry is free, there is no obligation to commit to the commission - and let me know what you have to offer in payment.
Using the scale above as a general guide I am certain we can work something out!
Email - Project_Vehemence@yahoo.co.uk