Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour
* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about
* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect
* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions
* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!
* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details
* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here
SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here
For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here
Thursday, 30 August 2012
Scotlings Football Team!
First look: Scottish inspired dwarf Fantasy Football Team, the 'Iron Bru-sers'Models: Impact Miniatures, Scotlings
Over at TMP I answered a call for 'painters needed' from a great guy by the name of Shawn Reis. After talking to Shawn it turned out that he is part of a group that helps raise money for the charity 'Toys For Tots' by selling/auctioning painted models. I am always happy to help a good cause, so I volunteered to paint up a selection of models, namely these little beauties, the 'Scotlings'.
These are first look photos, I still need to do a little more work on them.
I decided to keep with the 'Scottish' feel of the models, so the uniforms are mainly blue, with a little white. A little know fact is that Scotland does have a large proportion of gingers, so I decided to give all the team huge ginger beards!
The kilts are green/red tartan.
More to come soon!
For anyone who is interested in helping out, or wants to know how/where they can purchase the models, you can email Shawn directly here - firstname.lastname@example.org