Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour
* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about
* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect
* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions
* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!
* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details
* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here
SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here
For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Christmas Cut-off times and Deadlines for the Festive Season
Now that we are into October I thought it might be a good idea to post a rough guide to my Christmas cut off times. December is always a busy month for me with painted models, mainly for friends and repeat clients, so these times are estimates and subject to change.
If you really need painted models, especially large orders, and dioramas, its best to email me asap as these categories are always the first to reach cut off times. Single models and small gifts I am usually OK with into December, especially if posting within the UK.
UK / USA
Large Orders/Armies (100 models) 1st Nov / 1st Nov
Units/Teams (20 models) 1st Dec / 17th Nov
Small Collections (5 models) 7th Dec / 23rd Nov
Single Models 16th Dec / 30th Nov
Diorama (10models/scenic pieces) 1st Dec / 17th Nov
Diorama, small (5 models/scenic pieces) 1st Dec / 17th Nov