Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour
* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about
* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect
* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions
* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!
* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details
* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here
SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here
For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here
Sunday, 11 March 2012
Warhammer 40k IMPERIAL GUARD Project
I purchased these models a while back off Ebay as a 2nd hand army. They are part of a 100+ force which includes characters, special weapons and of course vehicles!
They have sat in a box in storage (I bet that doesn’t sound familiar to any wargamer!) and the plan is to paint them in small patches as part of a side project to my normal painting work, then sell the army once its complete.
This is the initial idea for my uniform colours. The material part of the uniform is Vallejo 72061 Khaki and the armour 72067 Cayman Green
Bad light doesn’t show the work on the armour very well, but you can see it a little better in the birds eye view shots. I am not too concerned with photo quality for these at the moment as they are really just sample models for the uniform colour.
Squad markings will be added once the project/army is complete and it will be game legal and usable.
Thanks for looking!