Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour
* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about
* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect
* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions
* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!
* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details
* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here
SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here
For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here
Friday, 23 March 2012
Models: Bretonnian Archers, 28mm. Oop Games Workshop Warhammer
I haven’t played Warhammer, for many many years since I was a youngster, but still dabble in painting the odd few every now and then. These models are from the Oop Warhammer Game (5th edition I believe), but could easily suit medieval period.
The models, as with most plastic Warhammer, are very nicely sculpted and easy to paint.
The main uniform is 72022 Ultramarine Blue, leggings are 72061 Khaki, coif 72049 Stonewall Grey, all Vallejo.
Still taking painting commissions for April, £2.50 per model. Average completion time is 3 weeks, so no major wait for your models!
Thanks as always for viewing.