Introduction



Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour

* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about

* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect

* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions

* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!

* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details

* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here

SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here

For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here


Sunday 13 September 2020

The BIG Selling-up SALE - Part 2

 Howdy folks,

Well.. its been a week since I first announced my intention to sell-up. Thank you for the interest so far.

It's been a week, because honestly, I started.. and I continued.. and continued.. and gave up about 95% of the way through! As I write this at my desk I have just noticed that under the desk there is a Conquest of Gaul box set (£70 rrp), a Terminator Box set (and I know I have missed at least two other Terminator sets behind me, under a different table...), among a few other boxes.

In short, I have so much stock to pass on that I have given up cataloguing it all when the RRP passed the £12,000 mark!!

And that number didn't include all the odds and sodds miniatures. For instance, if I opened a box and the models were not in a jiffy bag, but rolling around loose, I just ignored them and counted the models in the bags instead.

So... we are at £12,000 retail.

Here is how I worked stuff out.

If the models/packs had an obvious rrp, that was the total counted. This was easy to check on the manufacturers website and comes on all my invoices from the suppliers I use.

2nd hand stuff was a bit more of an ordeal.
For much of that I had my own eBay store to fall back on, and where I didn't get around to selling the price was found using the average of the recent sales on eBay. ONLY counting UK sales, and only completed sales (no listing prices).

I cant seem to figure out how to set the spreadsheet to 'share' or download it to hand out, so I have used 'screenshot' and included it all below.

If you are serious in buying please do contact me to discuss offers.

Please Note - this would be impossible to post. We are talking stock for a small shop here. You will need a large car or a van to collect all this.










No comments:

Post a Comment