Introduction



Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour

* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about

* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect

* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions

* ITEMS FOR SALE - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery on Etsy and Ebay. Links here!

* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details

* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here

SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here

For TUTORIALS please follow this link - click here


Monday 1 October 2018

October Update - Trade Show, Ebay, Painting Schedule, New 6mm Scenics, Photos!

Hi folks, new week so new update...

Schedule is looking OK. Wait times for new commissions are around 2-3 weeks at present. This will change into November though as I have a trade event to attend and will be meeting a couple of people there to pick up painting commissions. So if you are after painting - now is a good time to book!

Ebay - store will be restocked asap. I had a flurry of sales over the weekend (thanks so much guys!) so I'll restock when I get the chance. I'll also be adding a few new goodies... ;)
The Ebay store is here - https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/marchingincolour

6mm Scenic Pieces - the first of the finished lots are done and are awaiting photos. They'll be added for sale and available for commission real soon. Prices will be around the £12 - 25 range.
Previews can be found over at the Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/MarchingInColour/

Photos - I have a ton of photos to take, edit, and upload. These are not so much a priority (over the painting and Ebay), but will be done and posted asap. As well as photos of the 6mm, we can expect - WW2 Vehicles, 15mm Arabs, 10mm Cold War, and a heck of a lot of 10mm Vikings and Picts!

And last but not in any way least, I can confirm (if you haven't read already), I will be attending with my little stall again at BATTLEGROUND 2018
I had a great time last year. I got to talk to a number of people who I have painted for but never met in person, so it was great to put names to faces. I'll also have waaaay more stuff to sell as this year I have the Ebay store (which I didn't have last year), so please come over a visit me at this most awesome of shows (I also believe its FREE ENTRY! so you've no excuse!) Details of the show on their page here - https://www.facebook.com/BattlegroundShow/

Thanks for reading. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment