Thanks for visiting my page. To help with navigation, here is a list of popular pages all about Marching in Colour
* The History of Marching In Colour - who is the man behind the words and service, how did it all come about
* Commissioning Models for Painting - how the process works, start to finish, and what you can expect
* Gallery of Artists Work - with over 20 years experience, here is a small sample of finished commissions
* Items For Sale or Trade - as well as painting models, I also sell pre-painted models and assorted loose models and scenery. Click the link for the current lists
* Trade in your old models for Painting Credit * click here for details
* To see details of all current commissions booked-in and estimated completion dates - click here
SCENERY and TERRAIN - for pre-made, handcrafted items of scenery and terrain, please click here
Wednesday, 8 February 2012
Its taken a little longer than expected but I’ve finally got around to finishing off and basing these Napoleonic French.
I feel I should point out now, for the purists, that these are not 100% politically correct. I am just getting back into painting and requested through TMP, that if anyone was kind enough to send me models, I would paint them up for free, on one condition that they didn’t mind so much if every part of the uniform wasn’t perfect.
My little experiment was designed to see if I could still paint, at a reasonable speed and complete in a timely fashion.
Let me know what you folks think!
PS. Still working on producing decent photos....